Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 9

Day 9 - Whole 30 going well.  I was rushed today so I was glad I had some things already prepared for meals.

Breakfast was 2 egg cups (basically scrambled eggs mixed with sauted veggies baked in a muffin tin) that I had made and frozen, spinach and an orange.  I'm kind of in a breakfast rut.  Looking at ideas and recipes to  get some new ideas.  I'm getting used to my black coffee.  It's really not that horrible anymore.

Lunch was leftovers from last night.  Chicken breast and roasted veggies.  So good!

I had a snack of raw veggies and almonds in the afternoon.

Supper was Paleo Pineapple Chili from my freezer.  I also made some steamed broccoli to go with it.  I felt like something for dessert so I made some banana - cherry yonanas. .

I was feeling snacky tonight, so I had a coconut cream Lara bar.  It's Whole 30 friendly.  Very tasty.  Ingriedeints:  dates, dried coconut, cashews, almonds and coconut oil.

I'm not a fan of Winter.  I complain a lot in the Winter.  I love Spring, Summer and Fall, but not Winter.  This one is really bad.  So much snow, and cold.  Tonight I looked at the weather and it is now -28 C and -42 C with the wind chill.  That's cold.  And guess what?  -42 C is the same as -42 F!!  How cool is that?  It's fu*king cold that's what it is.  The good news is it's supposed to be -3 C by Saturday.  Hopefully this is the last cold snap of the season because I'm so OVER it!


No comments: