Friday, September 2, 2011

Today was a good day :-)

Good decision I made by taking today as a vacation day!  With today that gives me a 5 day weekend.  Monday was supposed to be my EDO (earned day off, or bank day) so with Labor Day being on Monday it got moved to Tuesday.  So, ya I end up with a mini vacation.  I got up and went to Yoga, then off to my Weight Watchers meeting.  I had a VERY good weigh in!  Down 3.4 lbs for a total of 41.8 lbs!!!  I'm very happy with that.  I did work hard this week, I stuck to my points plus perfectly and got in lots of exercise.  It paid off.  I cleaned out my fridge this afternoon (planned on cleaning both fridges and 2 bathrooms, only did one fridge!) and it looks so nice and clean now.  Then my husband and one of my sons and I went out for supper.  We had a nice time.  After that we made a quick trip to Costco, had to stock up on fruit.  I'm eating some green grapes right now that are so good!  Crisp and sweet and HUGE.  I love Costco for fruit.  It is feeling like Fall is in the air these days, but I'm OK with that.  I hate winter but I really like Fall.  Also, I can't wait to start wearing my new Fall jacket I bought this week.  Size Large.  Not XL, just Large.  I have a beautiful brown winter coat too that hasn't fit me for a few years (it's a size L too) and guess what?  It fits too!  So here's to a new season, with new clothes!!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I am so proud of the hard work you are doing. And you look amazing! It was good to sit together at WW yesterday. Isn't it fun to buy clothes and feel good in them? You are getting close to goal now...can see it over the horizon. Hang in there. You're going to do it this time for the last time!

Chubby McGee said...

You are ON FIRE! I love it! Such a great loss and all the right moves (yoga, points PLUS, etc.).

Happy, happy days!

Shelley said...

You are on a roll - great weigh-in, vacation days, yoga, clean fridge (gotta love that) filled with fresh fruit - and a new size large jacket. What's not to love?!?

Kim A said...

Thank you!

Kim A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.