Monday, September 26, 2011

Bad Blogger :-(

I realize I have been a bad blogger.  I haven't been updating as often as I should.  Sorry!  I weighed in on Friday.  Not a huge loss, but a loss just the same.  Down 0.6 lb for a total of 44.  I am one pound away from another 5 lb star and only 6 away from 50 lbs!  Hard to believe really.  I have been having a blast shopping these days.  I even bought some beautiful black "jeggings" at the Gap.  Like leggings but with a fly, hence why they are called jeggings.  I even bought some short boots to wear with them.  Of course now I am on the quest to find tops to wear with my jeggings.  So much fun!  Even though I am getting all set with cooler weather clothes it's been absolutely gorgeous weather here.  Unseasonably warm.  Yesterday it was 31 C.  I went for a walk of 2 of the bridges (Saskatoon is called "the city of bridges" we have 5 and the 6th is in production now) and took some pictures.  Basically you walk from one side on one bridge, then across and then over another bridge.  It was about a 40 minute walk and one side was on an incline.  It was so pretty with all the fall leaves turning colors.  Even though I can't wait to wear my new fall clothes and jackets I still hope this nice weather lasts a bit longer :-)




No comments: