Monday, June 13, 2011

weigh in

This post is late....sorry!  I weighed in on Friday at my usual time.  I lost 0.6 lb this week.  I can honestly say I didn't really deserve to lose any more than that.  I haven't been exercising as much this week and my eating has been a bit off.  I was bound and determined to turn that around but then there was an Anniversary celebration on Saturday night.  My husband and I celebrated our 22nd on Friday, we went out on Saturday.  I tried to stay on track but I had 2 glasses of wine, and steak and a baked potato with all the fixings.  Then there was Sunday.  We celebrated my Mom's 80th Birthday with a brunch at a restaurant.  I tried attempted ate like a pig!  No really in all honesty it could have been much worse.  The one good thing I did last week was I rode my bike to work 2 times!  It's really not a huge deal (only 20 minutes each way) but I have been talking about it for weeks and finding excuses not to do it.  I'm going to aim for 2 times a week, more if I can.  I am 0.6 lb away from 30 lb total so hopefully I can get there this week.  My WW buddy Jen and I challenged each other to lose 2 lbs but I'm not sure that's going to happen.  We'll see :-)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

First, Happy Anniversary!

Second, congrats on the loss - it may not be huge, but it's better than a gain, right?

Third, great job biking to work!!!

Kim A said...

Thanks Shelley! No biking this week I have actually had valid reasons this week so far. I'm hoping for Friday though :-)