Friday, June 17, 2011

Plateau?

Weigh in today and I stayed the same.  It was bound to happen eventually.  I have had a loss every week (even though some were small) since I started WW in January.  My scale at home (which by the way I have been obsessed with and have been stepping on EVERY day again) has not moved in ages.  So, I am forced to take a look at the past few weeks and ask myself what am I doing wrong?  June is a month of celebrations for our family and frankly I have been celebrating too much.  Now don't get me wrong I have had lots of perfect food days, so I know it's not all the food.  The other thing is the lack of exercise.  I have been struggling with a sore back/neck and have been using that as an excuse to not work out.  I had a massage this week and I'm actually feeling much better now.  No more excuses!  One of the things I did right these past few weeks was to not do any emotional eating.  I really feel like I am making some great progress there.  It feels good to not run to food when I'm feeling lonely/sad/mad/angry/stressed/tired.....etc, etc.  My goals this week are to try to limit my weigh ins at home, get more exercise in, and of course make better food choices.  I'm looking forward to a successful week!

No comments: