Monday, June 6, 2011

Back from Calgary and did OK

I'm back!  I had an awesome time, it was great to visit with my friend Shauna.  I'd have to say I did pretty good with the eating, although I didn't do any tracking (or writing down and keeping track of my points).  I weighed in at home this morning and it looks like I'm the same as when I left.  I'm happy with that.  There was lots of temptations but I think I made good choices most of the time.  Here's a picture of my friend Shauna and myself.  She is on the left and I'm on the right.  We met in 1981 on our first day of Lab Tech school.  I love this girl!!


I will also show you a picture from my youngest son's grade 12 Graduation on May 28th.  He looked so handsome!  



 the whole family!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Glad you got home in one piece, you did wonderful this weekend A real inspiration to me to start eating better and make better choices like my best friend. Loved our time together
Must do it more often! Love Shauna

Nancy said...

Way to go sister dear! You can sure see the difference in your photos. Your hard work is definitely paying off. Love your graph.