Sunday, June 26, 2011

3 pounds!!

Yes that's right I lost 3 pounds this week!!  I feel very good about that number because I am now at 32 lbs down!  Another great thing is my BMI is now in the "overweight" category!  So I am now no longer obese!!  Yay me!!  The scary thing is I've done this before.  Another 10 lbs and I've been there before.  What I haven't done before is to actually lose all I need to lose and get to goal and become a Lifetime Weight Watcher.  So, I need to keep my eye on the prize and go forward.  Keep the momentum going and just do it!  On Friday afternoon my youngest son, Mitch had his graduation ceremony.  I can't believe that both my kids are done high school now.  Time does fly, doesn't it?  Here's a picture of my baby and I on his special day.  I wore 3 inch heels so I didn't feel so short in these pictures!


2 comments:

Shelley said...

Congrats on the 3 pound loss - that is great! And I hear ya on "been there, done that" before - but getting past that point? It's so wonderful. I'm rooting for you to get there!

Kim A said...

Awe thanks Shelley! It is scary for me because I get a bit cocky when I get some lbs off. I really really really want to do it this time! Thanks for your support :-)