Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Early weigh in!

I had to weigh in 2 days early this week as I am taking a little trip to Calgary for the weekend to visit my best friend Shauna.  Although I was a bit worried that I wouldn't see good results, I was able to lose 1.2 lb in 5 days!!  So that is a total of 28.8 lbs.  I am very happy with that.  I can't wait to see Shauna, and it will be nice to get away.  This week will be full of challenges.  Tomorrow is my son's 20th birthday.  Not sure how that happened when I still feel like a 20 something myself!!  We are going out for supper tomorrow night to celebrate my two sons birthdays (younger son turned 18 two weeks ago) and my birthday.  My birthday is on Friday and I will be turning 48.  Looking forward to being a healthy 48 year old, and to my 50's being healthier than my 40's!   I am bringing red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing to work tomorrow for my birthday.  We bake for ourselves at work so that no one forgets (the idea being if someone else is in charge they may forget, but usually you don't forget your own).  So with cupcakes, supper out and a trip to visit a friend it will be hard to stick with the plan but I'm very determined.  I am feeling so great lately, I just really don't want to screw it up now.  Wish me luck.

No comments: