Monday, January 9, 2012

Weigh in

Weighed in yesterday and I am down 0.4 lb.  Not a stellar loss but I'm pretty happy with that considering at one point this week my home scale read almost 6 lbs more than my lowest weight!  Crazy I know.  I think it was a combination of leftover Christmas goodies and too much sodium but it freaked me out and got me in control.  I was reading someone's blog the other day (wish I could remember who it was to give them credit) that said she was in a rut where she did poorly most of the month (lifetime WW member), then scrambled to try to do good before the next weigh in.  I feel like I do that quite a bit of the time.  I'm not as careful on the weekends, then I spend the rest of the week trying to "undo" what I did in time to weigh in on Friday (or Saturday).  I really need to work on that.  Tracking every day, trying to get my exercise in and working every day on trying to lose these last 10 lbs!

1 comment:

Kim A said...

this post was actually started on Sunday.... :-(