Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weigh in and Size.......12!!

in front of the sign by the cabins we stayed at
beautiful sunset after our walk
my husband Dean
Dean and I at the local bar.  Enjoyed some great live music and a few drinks too :-)

Weighed in yesterday (Saturday) as I was still away on Friday.  I lost 0.6 lb for a total of 38.4 lbs!  I'm happy with that after a week at Waskesiu Lake.  We had a great time, did lots of walking and biking and I stayed on plan the best I could.  I used 35 of my 49 weekly bonus points which I don't usually use at all but it allowed me to have a cold beer or two and ice cream one day after a long bike ride.

 I'm on holidays for another week.  I will be at home, spending my time between relaxing and trying to get some things done around the house.  On Friday my 2 sisters and 4 of my nieces and I will be travelling 5 hours to Edmonton to see Taylor Swift!  It's going to be so much fun!  Looking forward to some girl time, a great concert, and some shopping.

I was at Costco yesterday, big surprise I know!  I found some jeans there that looked good for $19.95.  Of course you can't try them on there so I thought I would buy a size smaller so that I had a pair that I could try on periodically to see how I'm doing.  I got those size 12 jeans home, tried them on and guess what??  They fit me!!  So it looks like I need to go back and get a pair in size 10 for my smaller size.  I really can't believe it.  I'm pretty sure it's been over 20 years since I've worn a size 12.  It feels good.

                         
Zumba yesterday, Yoga today.......then it's time to clean this house!!!  


                              my little squirrel friend likes strawberries too but he really prefers peanuts!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation - and losing weight, too? Awesome! Fitting into size 12? Even more awesome!!! Congrats! :)

P.S. Love the squirrel picture.

Kim A said...

Thanks Shelley!

Chubby McGee said...

WHOOOO HOOOO! You look amazing! Congrats on the loss and on the size 12s. You are rockin' it!!!

Shauna said...

WOW you look great Darling, what will power to even exercise on vacation You go Girl!