Monday, August 22, 2011

I've been BUSY!

I had to weigh in early last week because I was away on the weekend.  My 2 sisters and 3 of my nieces and I went to Edmonton to see Taylor Swift in concert.  We had lots of fun!  We did some shopping and of course had lots of laughs.  Our brother met us there too (even though it was supposed to be a girls weekend we let him come ;-).  It was great to see him, as he lives 2 provinces away and we don't see him too often.  Anyway, back to the weigh in.  I lost 0.8 lb for a total of 39.2 lbs!  Slooow but sure.  I recently counted out the number of stones that I still need to lose in pounds and put them in a separate glass.  I am really enjoying this visual reminder of how far I've come and how much I have left to lose.
the one on the left is 39 lbs lost, the one on the right is 24 left to get to WW goal

Kayla on the left, Joey on the right.....waiting patiently for carrots and snap peas!

Back to work today after 2 weeks of vacation.  I kind of missed drinking my coffee on the deck, reading the paper leisurely....sigh.

No comments: