Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weight Watchers Works!

I am feeling pretty good about my success so far.  I weighed in today and I'm down another 2.2 lbs!  So that's a total of 17.4 lbs.  My one regret this week was that I didn't get to the gym as much as I had planned to.  Although I did go on some great half hour walks with my dogs this week.  It is finally feeling like Spring here and it is awesome to be able to walk outside without the fear of slipping on ice.  It is a bit very muddy though so of course by the time we get back from our walk Joey my light colored Golden Retriever is full of mud.  He is getting up in years (he will be 10 in July) so he kind of drags behind by the end of the walk and I swear he just plows through every puddle!  Kayla, my husky cross very delicately avoids most mud and puddles.  Funny how different they are.  It's nice to get outside again.  I have 4 days off now so I'm going to try to get some Spring cleaning done.  It will be nice to open the windows and let the fresh air in!  Happy Spring :-)

No comments: