Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Low point cooking

Jello sugar-free mousse, fat free Cool Whip with fresh raspberries

I guess it's been awhile since I have posted here so it's time.  I weighed in last Friday and only lost 0.4 lb.  I was discouraged, I'm not going to lie.  I didn't go and eat away my feelings instead it made me try even harder!  I had a few challenges this week so far but they went well.  I stayed within my points and ate out one night and went to a Superbowl party on Sunday.  I am proud of that.  I'm still bummed that I can't exercise yet but I am trying to be patient.  I really, really want my foot to heal this time for good so I know I need to take it slowly.  I am hoping for a bigger loss this week.  Tonight I made some yummy food that I thought I would share.

un-pasta spaghetti       





Weight Watchers Vegetable soup (aka "fat lady soup")                  


No comments: