I want to:
- wear a belt (and not worry about a roll over top)
- not have people ask "when are you due?" (although age helps this one!)
- try on a size 16 and have it be too big - size 14 or smaller fits just right
- walk in a room and not be the biggest person there.
- feel sexy again
- put on a swimsuit and feel great in it!
- have people start to notice and say "you've lost weight" and "I think you've lost enough, don't you?"
- have nice legs again
- have a waist!
- shop in a regular store and get out of the "plus" sizes
- buy a size medium anything!!
This list is so funny to me now! I have accomplished some of those things since I have written it, but I am back to wishing for them again. #2 is not a concern anymore! I am 47 years old and that hasn't happened for a very long time now. Although I remember a few times when it did and how sad I felt after. #3 is interesting, because the last time I lost almost 40 lbs I was in size 14 and it was awesome! I can't wait to get there again. I am wearing a size 18 right now. #11 is kind of funny too. I'm pretty sure a medium is going to be an unrealistic goal, but even a large would be awesome! Most of my shirts are XXL or XL. There is something so annoying about the "X". I present to you the shoebox---->
|the shoebox of weight loss memories|