Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Goodbye 190's.....again

Weight Watchers meeting tonight.  I lost 1.4 lbs and I am  happy with that number.  Saying goodbye to the 190's again.  Frustrating to have to lose this weight again, but I am determined to do it.  Moving forward, trying not to look back.  Learning from my mistakes, living in the present.

Update on the gym.  I went on Friday and Sunday.  I rode the stationary bike both days and my foot felt good.  On Friday I did the elliptical for about 15 minutes and it really hurt my foot, so I guess that's out for now.  But the bike was good, and even though I'm not a fan it felt good to do something and the time went pretty fast as there are TV screens on each machine.

My Dr. Scholls insoles seem to be doing the trick.  I am wearing shoes all the time now.  Even though I hate it I have to admit it's helping the pain.  So that's positive.

One more thing.  I know I maybe late to the party here but to all my Weight Watcher friends I bought a box of WW smoothies last week.  They only had one box left, chocolate.  I made it a few times just with almond milk  2 pp for smoothie and 1 pp for almond milk.  Well today I added a frozen banana, and OMG it was like a milkshake!  I'm not kidding, it was very good.  For some reason they don't have any left at my meeting.  Hoping they get some more for next week, because I will be having that again.  Yum.

That's all I've got for now.  I leave you with a picture of my window sill.  My jar of pounds lost and pounds still to lose.  The heart shaped jar is the pounds I have lost on WW.  I still need to add today's stone.  It really helps to have a visual, that you see every day.


No comments: