Friday, July 29, 2011

Weigh in and other stuff

I weighed in at Weight Watchers today and low and behold I'm down another pound!  I feel pretty good about that since my exercise was almost non-existent this week.  So that is a total of 36.2 lbs for me.  I got some sad news this week, my Weight Watcher buddy Jen is moving to Calgary.  Last week was our last meeting together. I will really miss her, it's been so much fun having her as a WW buddy.  It's been great getting to know her better in these past 7 months (we both work at the Veterinary College but in different departments) but I wish her all the best for her new adventure at the University of Calgary.

My husband and I were at Costco tonight (buying peaches of course because I am addicted to them) and I just can't get over the fact that I can actually go into Costco and look at the clothes there.  Because they fit me now! I was trying on coats in size large!  I bought a jacket last weekend there in a size XL but it's a slim fitting jacket.  Trying on clothes is really enjoyable now.  I love it.  It's so cool to see how far I have come by how clothes are fitting me.  I have to get someone to get a picture of me in the top I am wearing tonight.  It's a zebra print sleeveless top that used to be my sister's.  It's so cute!

Feeling better but my arm / armpit is still sore.  I am aiming to go to the Body Vive class tomorrow morning.  To all my Canadian friends, Happy Long weekend to you all!  (Saskatchewan day for those living here:-)

No comments: