Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm doing this thing!

I weighed in yesterday and it was another success!  Down 1.4 lbs for a total of 35 lbs!  I'm very happy with that.      I have pretty much lost 5 lbs per month consistently.  I think that's a nice slow and steady loss.  I had a great week fitness wise too.  I took 2 Body Flow classes (yoga, tai chi, and pilates combo) worked out another 3 times on my own.  This morning I took a Body Vive class.  It was amazing!  A low impact class that incorporates resistant bands and a small ball.  I had a big sweat going!  Yay me!  My only wish is that they had that class more often.  It's only Saturday mornings and Tuesday mornings.  Oh well, I guess I will just have to try a few more classes that fit my schedule and go from there.  Have a great day bloggers :-)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow, you are just doing so well Kim - I am really proud of you!!!

Kim A said...

Thanks Shelley!