Sunday, July 10, 2011

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Friedrich Nietzsche

Well, I survived my first official class at the gym!!  I chose one called "Body Flow".  It is a combination of Tai Chi, Pilates and Yoga.  I was sweating my butt off!  Of course I couldn't do all of it perfectly but at least it's a start.  I am very proud of myself.  I think the funniest thing is that the male instructor (there was 2, a woman and a man) looked EXACTLY like Will Ferrell!!  I laugh just looking at him.  So here's this guy, being a slightly feminine version of Will Ferrell leading yoga.  I was trying really hard to concentrate and be serious but sometimes I just had to smile.  His name was actually Seth and he was very nice and patient.  Raining here today but that's OK, I have lots to do inside and my husband and I are going shopping for some new Yoga pants for me because mine are too BIG!!  I love life.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I am so PROUD of you! Wow girl....you rock in a mighty way.
I have never doubted your success in this journey for a moment and you are confirming my faith constantly. You are just making so many positive changes and it shows in your body but also in your outlook on life.
I love the pictures. What a big difference heh.

Kim A said...

Thanks so much Nancy! Your support means a lot to me. No yoga pants, couldn't find any I liked that fit good (looks like I am between sizes). One of my rewards for reaching goal will be a pair of Lululemon pants! I can't wait :-)

Nancy said...

I said I was going to get myself the lululemons when I got to goal too! Haven't done it yet. But today I got leggings from American Apparel to wear with a tunic top. I feel quite trendy! Doesn't it feel soooo good to start wearing smaller clothes. I think it feels way better than eating with reckless abandon used to.