Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today started out good. My sister Sheri and I went to the scrapbook store in Hague. We stopped for lunch after at the cafe in town. Not much on the menu that was healthy. I opted for a chicken salad sandwich with a ceasar salad on the side. I only ate half of the sandwich so that was good. Dean ate the rest when I got home! Here's the best thing I did today - I got a leisure card and worked out at the Field House!! I did 20 mins on the bike and did some weight machines. It felt good! Now I just have to keep it up.

On a sad note, my mother-in-law was admitted to the hospital tonight. She is diabetic and suffers from poor circulation. Hopefully she will not lose her leg, the Dr. is saying that might happen. I am very sad.

No comments: