Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday, October 17, 2009 - The sun is shining!! I spent some time outside doing yard work. I wish I could spend the whole day outside but the inside of the house needs cleaning so bad! I am going to take the dogs to the dog park again (I took them last night too). I walked around 3 times. Today I'm going to go for 4. They loved it, even though I think Joey got a bit tired. The food thing is really hard. I'm trying so hard to think of it as fuel for my body. I have comforted myself with food my whole life so it's going to take time to readjust my thinking. I made cupcakes last night and told myself it was to test out the new oven, who am I kidding. I was craving a sweet treat. I ate 2 last night and 1 this morning. I'm over it now, time to move on. I struggle with being lonely. Dean was away all week, now he is busy with work this weekend. I realize that I can't depend on him for companionship, but sometimes I wish I had a husband that would be there. Someone that would do things with me. Sigh.... I'm going to make today a good day! I remember Shauna saying " you can't depend on other people to make you happy". So true.

No comments: