Friday, November 11, 2011

So close and yet so far.....

Yes, it's true.  At times I feel so close to my goal I can taste it.  Other times, it feels so far away to me.  I did not weigh in this week because it's Remembrance Day in Canada so there was no WW meeting.  I could have weighed in early but to be honest I have struggled a bit this week so I will skip and weigh in next Friday.  My back is better but I haven't done much this week for exercise.  I need to step it up!  I'm feeling much better about things now.  I have to just focus on my goal and get there!  We were looking at some old pictures on the computer today and I came across one from summer of 2010.  It's hard to believe the difference!

July 2010

September 2011

I think sometimes when I'm feeling like it's never going to happen I need to look at how far I have come!  It will happen.  I am going to get to my goal.  Whether it is this year or next year, it's going to happen.  

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Wow, Kim - look at your collarbones! Your thin arms!! Your jawline and cheekbones!!! What a huge change you've made - but you know what? There's no deadline...you'll get there. It's definitely going to happen for you. :)